This one day CPD course will give you new and fresh ideas to keep your Pilates Mat classes varied, lively and challenging for your clients.
A practical, creative and fun day, learning how to use various small equipment. The equipment included on this course will include; the small soft pilates ball, the pilates circle, resistance band and foam roller.
At the end of this course you will have increased knowledge of how to:
- Implement small equipment in your Pilates exercises in a safe and effective manner
- Challenge core stability, balance and co-ordination using various pieces of small equipment
- Stretch, strengthen, and improve flexibility
- Apply your knowledge of the major anatomical slings to improve movement
- Develop flow and sequencing of exercises using equipment
All course participants should have completed a foundation mat course with a recognised Pilates Training provider. If you are unsure if you meet the desired requirements for registration for this course please contact us.
Course Cost £149
In order to register for this course please complete the contact form beside this text and press the “Send” button. A member of the Blackstone team will then be in contact with you in order to arrange payment.